Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Looping *freebie* FUN!

Welcome to my blog!

After a 2 year hiatus, I hope to start blogging more intentionally. This year, I am LOOPING with my first graders from last year! This is the first time I've ever looped with an entire class and I think it will be an amazing opportunity. I know of many teachers that have had great experiences in the past and I can't WAIT to try it out myself! (It also helps that I ADORE my bunch of kiddos...I am so stinking excited!) Take a look below for some fun freebies that are great for any age level of "loopers."

Before the end of last year, I thought I would surprise my students by letting them know we'd be looping through a secret message. I used a "secret code" approach and set it on their desks as morning work.


They were SO excited!
  (Whew---It could have gone the other way, you know!)  ;-)

This is the way it looked when it was completed:


I've modified this so any teacher can use this activity with a looping class. Grab your FREE copy here!

Now that the new school year is starting, I am SO excited to be working with my same bunch again. As a welcome back gift, I decided to design something with a "looping" idea in mind. Here is what I came up with:



Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back soon with some pictures of my room and more Back to School freebies and products! If you like what you see, don't forget to pop on by my TPT store for other products and LOTS of freebies! (Woo!)







No comments:

Post a Comment