Thursday, January 28, 2016

Non-Food Valentines!


With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I thought I'd share some of my potential ideas for gifts for my kiddos this year. I LOVE the idea of giving some kind of non-food item in the midst of all the sugar-induced craziness, and these items can all be found on the CHEAP at Target!


(BTW...This post was inspired by the AMAZING Rachelle at http://whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com!)

Option #1: Maze Games



Handheld Puzzles: Target Party Section {18 ct for $5}

Option #2: Bouncy Balls



Bouncy Balls: Target Party Section {12 ct for $3}

Option #3: Bubbles



Bubble Necklaces: Target Party Section {12 ct for $3}

Click here to download.


I haven't decided which ones I want to make for my kiddos yet...What do you think? Comment below with your favorite!






No comments:

Post a Comment